- Fleece Jackets/ Fleece Vests
Gloves: Gore-Tex or Casual insulated winter gloves.
Ali Mitts -40 below gloves
- Light Weight,
- Mid Weight
- Glove Liners- Touch Screen
Boots: Women Size 5-10
Mens 7 to 13 and a few 14's and 15's.
- Sorels -40F
- Columbia Bugaboots -20F to -65f
- Kamiks - 40F
- Baffin -40F
-Muck Boots - Arctic Pro: - 40F
- Cold Weather Ratings: -20 to - 148F
Base Layers: 3 Levels
- Wicking Layers
- Thermal Layers
- Polar Fleece
Hats: Knit, Polar Fleece, Headbands
- Cabelas Guide Series Tent
- Wall Tents
Winter Sleeping Bags:
0 Degree Bags
-20 Below Sleeping bags: North Face Inferno & Marmot COL
- 40 Below Sleeping Bags: Marmot CWM
- Insulated sleeping pads
- Closed cell insulation
Ice Shelters - Cabela's 5 Sided Ice Team
Ice Fishing Poles
Snowshoes - Poles (Atlas / Tubbs)
Winter Traction Devices:
- Kahtoola Microspikes
- Kids Downhill
- Backcountry Traineau Pro Expedition /with Tow Bar/Harness/Poles
- Heavy Duty Otter Sleds For: Snowmobile/Snowmachine, Four Wheelers
Cross Country Skis - Guided Tour Packages available
Snow Shoes - Guided Tour Packages available.
Cooking Items: (also see summer sheet)
Coffee Pots - Propane and Stainless Percolator (8 Cup to 14 Cup)
MSR Whisper Lite
Mr. Heater - Portable Buddy 3 Sizes - Big Buddy, Little Buddy, Hunting
Avalanche Beacons, probes, etc. Pieps DSP Sport, Black Diamond
Black Diamond Probes
ACR Resqlink - EPIRB
Satellite Phones - Iridium Extreme 9575
GPS Montana 610T
Atlas and Tubbs
Photos: By Amy Bragg
Guided Cross Country, Snowshoe and ice
fishing tours available.
Contact us for details.
Winter Guided Tours: starting at $80 for 2.5 hrs.
Nordic / Cross Country Skiing
* Email or call for package details. Price varies based on location, duration, # in party
and or rental gear requested.